What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address, telephone number plus address including post code.
- Other information relevant to the Queen Street Masonic Heritage Trust and Masonry.
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send emails regarding relevant news, events and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for our research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
- We may use the information to adjust the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect from you.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form, look for the box that you can click or tick to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 2018. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please use our website, e-mail email@example.com or write to Queen Street Masonic Heritage Trust, Queen Street Temple, Queen Street East, Sunderland, SR1 2HT.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.